Serenity
Participant

Hi White Rose,

You are mid-divorce, and he is feeling desperate as he isn’t in complete control. He is grasping at straws, desperate to find something to use against you. It’s all mind games.

Thing is, you are very vulnerable at the moment. Divorce is a very unsettling time and there are lots of twists and turns in the process which can leave you feeling upset and emotional. He is hoping to catch you at a weak moment, so that something will implode! In his dreams, you will say or do something to put yourself right in it and so he ends up with everything. These bullies need to win and to destroy those who stand up to them.

I agree with Lisa, that you definitely need to go no contact. This will shield you and help you feel that you have some armour to cope. Can a friend take over reading the emails just for now?

I am concerned that he is like my ex, and will be trying anything to break you or to ruin your reputation at this stage. You need to protect yourself with distance.

X

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content