mixed-up mum
Participant

Hi Serenity and White Rose – just a very quick one as I’m about to go in the shower ( if I look smart I feel better about myself and feel more confident) got to be there in 2hrs.

I really don’t know what is going on – as he has not rung back to see what time the first appointment is – so he does not know what time to be there for.
As far as I know the school has not made contact with him either – so who knows if he will show up or not!!!
I feel if I ring him to tell him the time that will look as if I’m OK with it all – and I’m NOT!!! And yet when he phoned on Mon night ( and took me by surprise) I was so shocked by his announcement that I said I’d find out the time and ring him back. So if I don’t ring him back he will then accuse me of trying to keep him away by NOT telling him the time – so whatever I do I’m wrong!!!

I have told the school the full story and they know it all – but I feel they are not all that supportive, they seem not to know how to deal with the situation… like its never happened before!!!

I feel they need to be a bit more sensitive in situations like ours – they are just going to sit back and let it happen tonight – I feel quite unprotected by the school.

Right got to go – wish me luck!!!!!

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content