Marthamoo
Participant

Hi Serenity. Your ex is playing right into your hands and if you stick at it and play the long game, you will come out on top. It is verification again of how manipulative and uncaring these men are. Your son can’t help being poorly. A loving, caring father would have shown sympathy and concern, not anger and moodiness. I often wonder how much our children learn in how to play the game to keep the peace. My own son is so torn between not wanting to see his dad much but being frightened of angering or upsetting him by not seeing him. It is a very difficult situation. I agree with the other posts that your ex is using the boys to keep some control over you all. Your eldest will make his own mind up as time goes on. You will just have to support him anyway you can, as hard as it is sometimes (I feel for you because sometimes I could scream too!!) xx

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content