Confused123
Participant

Hey hun

his just finding ways to irrate u, this will wash over soon, they just get bored, my ex is too saying he gets on so well with his family now, deep down they r p**s of at themelves for losing us, its just act, they must be hurting too, its all show to show they have moved and on over us, not that easy, if not today , tommrow he will have to face up for what he did, im too at point waiting t have it assessed is it worth me making a claim, i know its hard , one thing my counsellor said today and i hope it helps u too, doesnt matter if u get justice u make the point what happened was wrong and they have to face up to that, we prob thinking it does matter if we get justice cause they mess our life up , she said life has a way of making them face for there actions , u did your bit by trying to make them face there consquence by reporting it, u admittied to yurseslf it happened and it was wrong, from there we heal ourselves

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content