Confused123
Participant

Hey Hun

Think my reply didnt come through from last night, was just gonna say have faith in yourelf,, u r doing all right things,, think your son is relifed he doesnt have to go to his dad too, it puts them under a lot of pressure, when your ex is been aqward with u and getting your son to catch three buses just think how u can say no in kind way without looking like bad one, just say something like cant today but maybe your dad can meet up with u next week or change the day to a day that he can pick u up save u catching bus as long as the arrangement suits me too, explain to him its better days are same week so your son is in routine and due to travel problems just miss one week if your dad cant pick u up, that way the pressure is back on his dad, sweet talk your son and say u would love to drop him off nut u r financialy tight or have other commitmments, ,let your ex face u to his responsibilities, my ex used to do same and mess about with days, i just said in end its going to be same day and same time, and if h turn up early i was either not in or boys were ready and would say have to wait outside , not my problem if he not sticking to schedule, inconvienc will be to him, and then keep straight serrious face too

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content