Hi sorry he is being more abusive though conctact, do you have a solicitor? If not i would call the national centre for domestic violence http://www.ncdv.org.uk/ telephone number
Phone: 0800 970 2070
Option 1: Information about getting an injunction
Police and Agency Workers: Make a referral
Deaf and hard of hearing. NCDV offers a minicom service.
Dial: 0800 970 2070
the website also has useful information.

Another helpful organisation is rights of women, http://rightsofwomen.org.uk/
We can advise you on:
domestic violence and abuse
divorce, finances and property on relationship breakdown
cohabitation, finances and property on relationship breakdown
parental responsibility and arrangements for children
lesbian parenting
For women in England and Wales
Call 020 7251 6577
Tuesday 7pm – 9pm, Wednesday 7pm – 9pm, Thursday 7pm – 9pm, Friday 12pm – 2pm

Both organisations are fantastic with the legal stuff especially in dv cases, hope this helps 🙂

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

Log in with your credentials


Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content