Main Moderator

Hi Marbles,

I am sorry that you are having such a stressful time. PlainJane has given you some great advice, both organisations can help you and please also get in touch with your local Women’s Aid group. You can click the ‘Find help locally’ section on the forum. Please also think about phoning the Police and giving them the full history of his behaviour and how he is using child contact to abuse you. I can not remember if you have an order in place that states he has to have contact but if not then perhaps get advice about how to stop contact or push for contact in a child contact centre where you are not involved. He sounds very dangerous and intimidating and so the police would also be able to advise you on safety at home, locks on windows, panic buttons, door bolts etc. You could also think about going to refuge?

Please stay safe, he sounds like a very erratic and dangerous man. We are all here for you.

Best wishes,


© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

Log in with your credentials


Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content