Confused123
Participant

HI Hun

Its horrible when u feel trapped and no way out, i would recommened u to build a strong support network team, call womensaid and ask for a support worker, u say he fancys your friend and u see that as way out , i see him using your friend for sex and fun and still holding on to u, his comfortable with living off u hun, they dont let us go that easily thats why we have to leave or take action to get them removed. I know u feeling scared and prob drained but u need to tell professionals whats happening, is the house solely on your name then theres no reason for him to stay, these men r brill at changing our minds as they so damm evil and think of themselves, post on here as much as u can we will guide u, make a plan how u can get rid of him , use the fact that u going out with this mate as to actually see support agencies, dont let that u took him back put u off

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content