Hi HUn

HIs timidating u, get non mol issued against him and that will be a way to maybe end the child contact, these men really do need constant visits from police till they get message, protect yourself and be on guard, when i left ex i only left very high windows open so he couldnt get through, he still got in, when picking the children up he stole the key, they r unbelievable, stay strong and post on here as much as u need, form r free to download and u can submit in court yourself

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

Log in with your credentials


Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content