Hey Hun

Can totally understand where u coming from s service scare me too, have been in your boat where we plaster a smile onto the whole world, it shocking that even when u breaking people put blind eye to it . U do need help Hun and positive support , please listen to my advice and call womensaid , I have personally wasted around (removed by moderator) with my abusers who was also an acholoic , they never change , just by reading your Post it sounds like u isolated , I know u maybe thinking it’s under control even though u know it’s wrong but long term Hun your kids will get emotionally damaged , as long as u making plan to get away from him and working with support agencies that’s what a services will encourage and once u seek help and disclose abuse the correct agencies can help u , when we on relationship it’s all draining , u need someone to hold your hand and guide u Hun , there is support out there we have to ask for it and take it , I was just like a zombie totally shut down in
End just trying to survive , my kids were effected as it took me so long , now I’m out it’s shocking how much support is there that I never knew about , your gp can guide u further but I find women’s aid will direct u to so much , google up where help is available for d v victims in your area , I could tell u which agency help me but it always gets removed of site but women’s aid can guide u to them too . This site is brill once u can log in and get through , feel free to message me direct and will see how can support u more , hang in there and keep posting

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

Log in with your credentials


Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content