Confused123
Participant

Hey Hun forget marriage counselling , if a guy can’t respect u and treat u right don’t bother . He knows his got issues good then he can go and get help and u get help did yourself and get strong and stay away . I was chatting to another lady about a new guy I had met and how he ignores me whist texting me in between , my friend straight away said his shows u no respect yet his looking for a partner , his going to Be a abuser she said if I can remember right don’t ask why is he behaving like that ask yourself why would I want to be with someone who treats me like that and who clearly is leaving u feeling upset , go no contact with all of them , ex families I find r just as bad to support the ex to reel u In, u have nothing to feel bad about , post on here whenever u need advice

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content