Daisy
Participant

Don’t go anywhere to meet up with him moon,
That’s my heart felt advice to you right now as if you were my own daughter,
To just pick out the legal planning, child services side of things
They will be expecting you to show that you can keep your daughter safe and that includes keeping your daughter safe from seeing her mother be upset, spoken to as he would if you went or worse.
It’s no good saying later you felt he wouldn’t or he said he wouldn’t-
The reality is he has done just that before, and is most probably trying to do just that again, and honestly I feel that is how they see it.
They spelt this out last weekend, and that’s what they do,
Spell it out and watch what you do,
Why do I say this , because we have had others before report this on here,
And their heartbreak after,
That relaxing no pressure weekend is waiting for you moon,
You just need to switch your phone on silent,
Please don’t feel I am telling you what to do or not do, if we were on the old forum I could refer you to similar old posts,ladies were pressured to do just this sort of thing, fell foul of legal planning and their partners thoroughly enjoyed their pain.
The alternative view is you got away, stayed safe, stood firm despite how hard it all was and things get closed their end and we all cheer with you,
Sending you virtual strength to not change your decision of earlier,
Relaxing, fun and smiles and laughing, good easy time just the two of you, there safe and sound
X x x

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content