Falling Skys

Hi and welcome xx

The best way forward is through a solicitor. You will then know your rights. Everyone situation is different.

I would also say if you haven’t done so already contact woman aid, they are a great support and can point you in the right direction.

Good luck, keep posting the ladies here are a mine of information, keep safe at the time of the split they can volatile and stay strong xx

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

Log in with your credentials


Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content