Guardianangel
Participant

Hi I am new to here as I have only just found out about it I want to give some positive reassurance to those who need it the most. Sometimes you can’t see a way out you lose all confidence and question yourself. I moved 300 miles away from my family home into a district I did not know (removed by moderator) later thanks to the help of woman’s aid I can thankfully say without there help emotionally and physically I would not have been able to do this on my own my ex partner run me over and left me for dead. I still look over my shoulder at times but I’m now happy although I miss my family I see them occasionally. It’s the hardest thing you would ever have to do but seriously I can say that I have never looked back. Ladies feel free if you need someone to talk to I know what it’s like to feel alone. Take care of you

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content