Hello my fairy queen,
These abusers never cease to amaze,
You agree to him remaining in your joint home,so not change for him, and he then treats you like this,
And how can it be fraud, when it is still your joint home, main address as no other and your money,
I woukd speak to the complaints team at the bank and re phone and if no joy there I would go to a solicitor,
I fear he will be true to typical abusers form and put you through the wringer financially now, over the joint home, dragging it out and keeping you tied up there and unable to move on so I feel getting a solicitor on board as soon as you can is the best advice I can come up with, and not being as nice as you have been to someone who doesn’t appreciate it, deserve it all reciprocate any such reasonableness, time to get tougher and don’t let him emotionally blackmail you over his children having somewhere to comfortably see him either, if this becomes in jeopardy he has played a very big part there
X x x

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

Log in with your credentials


Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content