mixed-up mum
Participant

Hi ladies and thanks for your lovely replies – well here I am been up all night again!!!!

Yesterday (Friday) collected my daughter from College, went to Tesco, fell asleep in the car there, I actually dont think I should have been driving, but got there anyway, delivered the sympathy cards and we came home had tea, sat down to watch the sosps, fell asleep, dont know how long for, most likely around 45mins watched bit more TV, fell asleep again watched a bit more TV, then off to bed at a ‘reasonable’ time (3.30).
Had a good solid 7hr sleep – Longest I’m had in ages, got up and had a nice slow morning, didn’t do much, had lunch, managed then to go for a 30min walk as it was a lovely frosty clear day.

Delivered my son to hid dads, then got text from a friend, to say she was coming over to see me, she came with some lovely flowers, we sat and chatted for 5hrs, it was such a nice evening, we had a good old natter about everything, I felt so good, happy and relaxed.

She left and I went to pivk up my son from a night out, we sat and chatted for a bit and then the kids went to bed – I felt so good that I’d gone ALL night and kept awake, and still felt good.
BUT once left alone I fell asleep!! Only for 20mins but now that was enough, and here I am still up at 6.30am Im watched 3 episodes of GPs Uncovered, and still awake….

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content