mixed-up mum
Participant

Hi Confused123 – thanks again for taking the time to reply.

I honestly thought I had ‘recovered’ – I thought I’d now been out long enough to make a new life and leave it all in the past – when I was say maybe 6mth down the line I ‘boxed’ it all away and left it in the past – well I thought I had……?????

In a way I honestly don’t really feel Ive made any progress, because I never really ‘dealt’ with it all – I just ‘got on with life’ …..kept on going as best I could…..

I have never really cried….just pivked up the pieces and carried on…..

I have never actually CALLED the Samaritans, but I did email them forva while last year when things were not too good – but they really don’t advise as such, they are there only to listen really – and with 24hrs to reply – it was not always much help.

But way in the morning after sitting up alone for hours I often get this sudden ‘urge’ to be held, cuddled and loved, and there’s no one there – I just want someone to say its OK, I’m here, its all going to be OK – but there is no one to turn to at 2,3,4,5am……

Anyway that’s 8.30am – still up ,and still not sleepy – however am I going to cope today – this is now the WORST EVER – hardly slept in 22hrs……..

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content