hey hun

sending u out massive hugs. ok lets look at all options first before u return to him, from what i remember u r in refugee, r u going back to him as u have no childcare help, have u asked refugee support worker what help is available to u in terms of help with childminders, not sure if your child is aged 2 or 3 could she get 15 hours free,if u work 16 hours u would get help from tax credits , worst scenario could u not stay in refugee but u rectulently let him help u with childcare . Worst scenario as depressing as it is u lose your job and tempoarily live on benefits, im just worried after he harmed u that going back does not sound safe, if u do we will all still support u, i thionk u really need to speak to a support worker at womens aid and at refugee, if u can tell me any more details about what is making u having to go back i can ask my support worker for advice who im seeing tommrow, could a friend not help u while u go into workor could u say to your workplace can come in to meet u but my child will be with me, look into all options hun, or what about his family would they not help, i take it your family is far

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

Log in with your credentials


Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content