Appin7
Participant

Hi, new here, in a bit of a daze, this is not a service or situation that I ever thought I would find myself in. Basically it has taken me a very long time to realise that my husband is passive aggressive and I feel very stupid not to have known this or addressed it before. I am now trying to seek counselling for myself as a starting point but being a busy full time worker In a demanding job makes it difficult plus when I get home each day he is there already or gets back within half hour so no time to speak to someone really and my teen may overhear me also which would not be appropriate. I am at a loss as to what to do with the situation to actually get started, I know I should get counselling and probably legal advice.
Ideally I would like to rescue my family by having my husband attend counselling too and for him to recognise what he has done but I fear that he wouldn’t go to anything like that as he doesn’t think he has a problem. I am guessing many of you will tell me that they never change anyway.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content