Confused123
Participant

Hey Hun

Hope u feeling better this morning, post as much as u can , its good to talk it out with surviviors of abuse, next few months will be like a rollcoaster of emotions, we all ask ourselves how did we fall for this kind of guy,how could we of been so blind, bu these men r clever, they manuiplate us , we actually become addictied to them like a drug,it shorrible they treat us like c**p but we still want them, i think its how our body adapts to them , the abuse becomes a norm we receive it so much that it becomes tolerable even thought it hurts, please do stay away from him, remember why u walk out when u miss him, remember how he hurt u , or whatever the worst thing was that made u think thats enough, thats the only way to keep away, they dont change, think of yourself and your kids . They get everyone to think they r me perfect and behind closed doors r animals, read the book why does he do that by lundy bancroft, will open your eyes and u realize that these men r masters at this game , u was never to know, u just got caught out like the rest of us on here. try and do counselling, it helps so much and please tell me u r doing no contact, it makes u so much stronger

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content