Eve1
Participant

I feel scared now. I was 5 mins late, not even that this morning, because my daughter was crying and upset in the car, she is a teenager but odd having anxiety problems. The woman I work for had done all the things I do first thing and then just froze me out all morningmorning. All day I’ve been playing out the worst case scenes in my head. I leave this job, I’ve got one months rent saved, what if I can’t find anything else? I’m on my fifties, I em feel like no one wants to employ me. Alsoi think I’m too scared to go of sick. She will definitely want me to leave then. I’ve been there 2 months and had 2 days off sick already which she said didn’t bode well. I feel very confused. Should I make gp appointment for tomorrow and ring her and say I haven’t between sleeping well and I’m going to gp and won’t be in? Then I can get a sick not off my gp and next time I go in to work have my notice ready to hand in. Do I give one week? I’ve been there 2 months only. I’m just trying to figure out what to do. Nothing I’ve done in the last few years to try to get a job has worked.
Eve
x

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content