Can anyone help? Time my abusive ex Partner is taking me to court as I have an injunction out on him and he wants to come into my property to collect his things with his brother and the police. I’m petrified of this man he makes me feel physically sick and it brings on panic attacks at just the thought of seeing him. Does anyone know how this works will (removed by moderator) and will I have to let him in my home I font care who collects his things as long as its not him….any advise

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

Log in with your credentials


Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content