tobehappy
Participant

Confused 123…I am a firm believer that what goes around comes around. It is clear by what he is doing that he has not thought it through. I keep thinking he can’t be that stupid to hide money as I can see that he will run into problems regarding his own finances. Not sure he knows it yet but any logical mind would be able to see it. Can’t wait for that one 🙂

Hi Alone, Yes their accusations pretty much tell you what they are doing. Strange hey! Good on you looking after yourself. Yes the relevant authorities may be able to investigate but I wanted a bit more actual proof before taking things further. Just feel like he is rubbing my face in it as it is so blatant what he is doing! I am, however, in it for the long game and will eventually figure it out. The thing with these men is that they lie so much that they never remember what they have said or done. I have always had a good memory…except when I was with him and he was telling me I had forgotten things (can see now this was just lies) so I will remember what he said and will find out the truth….one day. x

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content