Backtoblack
Participant

You’re abosutely right. I saw him earlier and I am definitely going to walk. I saw flickers in him tonight and things he said, I just know it hasn’t gone. It’s just how to do it. I’m going to try the outreach again. I called my old refuge but they said because I’ve moved to another borough I’d have to call the national line. Will try again tomorrow. Chasing my tail a bit but I’m sure someone will be able to help. Just need to work out how to tell him. The truth. I’m scared of him and don’t believe he’s changed? Just block and be glad I didn’t cave and tell him my new address. Or say someone has found out and brought me back to my senses?? All of this would work but I worry he will give my address from his brother in law. I’ve opened and stirred things up in him I really shouldn’t have. I’m such an idiot! However. I’m seeing very clearly after tonight and know what ice got to do at least. It’s just how to do it xx

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content