Nor82
Participant

Thank you soo much for your kind words, I’m not having any contact with him I’ve blocked him on every device and social media, I’ve got court in the morning feeling really nervous I hope his not there. Because of the injunction he can’t come to my property but he wants to get his belongings so his taking me to court to ask for permission if he can come to my house with police to get his things! I’m not sure how this works but I’m so scared of him I can’t bare the thought of seeing or even hearing his voice he makes me feel physicslly sick and my body starts shaking if I think he was coming near me. So it’s a no from me I hope the judge will symphaise with me, I font care who gets he stuff believe me I want it gone just not him I’m not ready or strong enough to deal with him being that close to me. Brings it all back, unfourtunrtly I saw him on Sat I was out shopping and so was he, he walked past and laughed at me how low is that he thinks its funny properly put a smile on his face when he read my ten page statement that he scared me soo much I hate the fact that he knows this too. Thanks again for your advise stay strong ladies xx

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content