Confused123
Participant

Hi Hun

I think when we leave abusers, abuse is more noticeable to us, if thats how that friends is treating you,i would leave that friend alone, friendship too works on a two way, her behaviour that u have listed is not how friends treat u, i have only recently reconnected with my friends after been isolated for (detail removed by moderator)years, even when they r busy i understand if we go through a silent phase, bu they still try to make effort even if we just text to say hi, to let each another know we r busy but in our thoughts, i had one friend who i contacted and she choose to ignore me, i made one more effort to contact her, after that i accepted she wanted no contact and left her alone, we have to rebuild ourselves and always rememebr u deserve respect and to be treated in mutual way , i would leave her alone even though she is your only friend, let her reflect on her behaviour, i know this must seem hard if she is your only friend, my best friend recently said to me i only stop calling u cause u said dont call me it will get me in trouble, i was so into thinking of ways not to be abused if i had kept contact and made effort to secretly contact her maybe i would of got out quicker, maybe ask her direct why she is ignoring u and if she rather be left alone then leave he r alone, hope my advise helps you without ocnfusing u more,just wanted to give u two options how to deal with sceanrio

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content