Hi Hun
Sorry you are going through this
I think children who have witnessed abuse and have been abused have a rough time
It has hurt my relationship with my grown up
I don’t think you should get police as a record messes up his future job prospects
He should have to pay his brother back the value of the gaming console and things need to be locked away from him and you could take his house key away as a consequence
I would put locks on my bedroom door and other sons room so he has no access to take property and then put any thing valuable away so it can’t happen again
Nothing can be left hanging around . And if he is unhappy about it you can say yes you are too but that is what needs to happen from now on as it is not okay to steal .
Love and hugs xx

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

Log in with your credentials


Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content