mixed-up mum
Participant

Hi Doglover, and thank you once again for taking the time to read my last post, and reply to me, means a lot. 🙂

The thing is with me, I never did have much self-confidence and if I did ever have any, the years of abuse with him eroded any I ever had…..which left me with such low self-esteem.
After (detail removed by moderator) yrs of marriage, how do I ever get back to the person I once was……

I have had to manage on my own from 6mth out, my support worker left, and after that I got forgotten about, and left on my own to cope….
They constantly seem to have staff leaving at my local WA, (I know this because my daughter received support from the childrens support worker up until 6mth ago, and 3 or 4 members of staff left in that time) so when they leave there seems to be no continuity of support. That’s when I turned to you ladies on here as I missed out do much on support.
As I’ve said before I’ve never told my doctor anything, Id find it very hard to walk in and jist tell her my history in a 10min appointment.

I will try and see if I can find that book on Amazon.

Thanks ♥ x*x ♥

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content