Confused123
Participant

Hi Hun

Think i have read one of your post before your name is ringing bell but i cant remember your full scenario, no dont go back to him, when we leave its shocking how much we miss them, even though we r releifed to be away from the abuse, we have this strong urge to be close to them. stay well away from him hun, think of why u left in the first place, what makes u think he could of changed, sorry if i sound harsh but these men dont change, u got out , i would advise u to stay out, it will be even harder to escape second time as he will be on more guard and why risk how he could hurt u, these men r just good for breaking our self esteem, they dont care about our feelings, for while he might be mr nice, but loads of ladies have said they revert bk, Myself it took me years before i could fianlly leave, even after i left he didnt change , have been out (detail removed by moderator) and in between of trying to get me bk he now openly says is over me and would never have me bk. feels like a slap on face, but hey i need to hear to make me keep away, i tell myself daily this man is toxic for me, they say time is healer,i dont forgey why i left, reduces me to tear when i think about it,but hey hun if thats what i have to do protect myself let it hurt, they r like a toxic drug for us, we have to wean ourselves of them, i would of never known if previous suriviors hadnt told me, so the advice that help me i will pass on, when we feeling low we need right support to tell us why no to go bk, dont worry if u miss him i stil get days where i miss mine, god knows why,and my best friends says have u forgotten what he did cause if u have think again whats under that lovely face and voice . try and do no conact, i struggled so much but when i did the difference it makes is amazing, every day is a different kind of battle,i still have loads to fight , but unless us ladies support each another and encourage us to open about it this cycle will not stop , abuse can happen to anyone, just talk about how u feel to us

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content