Confused123
Participant

HI Hun

Sorry to hear the scenario u got in, but well done for recognising the signs and posting on here, we on here to support each another no matter what we deceide to do as support is so important. Ok so reading your posts, u pick up his behaviour is wrong, it is, u can sense he is having realtionship on his rules, he is, i can pick up he is triggering of fears in u, u need to call womens aid again and get support and advise how to keep away from him, i can only think send one final message its over not working out and u want no further contact, then get new sim and change your no and only give to close friemds, this way u fight the temptaion of picking his calls up, i know he will turn up at your house, go to bk room and put your ear plugs in, u have to fight this again, r u seeking counselling, i find my counsellor really helps and makes me reflect, he is having his cake and cream, try going on a freedom course, im a year out and still on waiting list. do whatever u need to make u strong again

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content