Alone
Participant

Thank you for the replies. I can’t stop crying today! Just like Christmas day, when I spent the whole day working on a suicide note 🙁 I’m trying to keep myself distracted, I also tried to delete my old text conversations with the friend who cared about me that I lost because of being an idiot, but there are so many messages that my phone crashed and didn’t delete them. I’m considering reopening my fb page today and deleting him.

I did consider doing something on my own, I had even gone out and bought new rechargeable batteries for my camera for the original plans, so thought perhaps I could go somewhere to take photos. But I can’t really afford to spend money, I haven’t managed to get any overtime this month which means a two figure a week income, so going to be a struggle to eat next month. Looks like a day of sitting indoors feeling sorry for myself!

I haven’t managed to get away from abusers, I’ve just managed to get my own room in the same place, but am working very hard to build savings and get a better job to get out. It just all feels so pointless now. I really wish I hadn’t bothered, sorry I can’t be more positive, really struggling today!!

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content