Confused123
Participant

hey hun

we doubt ourselves more, u will be beleived, just be careful what further information u share with this person, truth as painful as it is holds up in end,i had police officer call me today about historical abuse i reported and they were saying did u ever have any injuries,i go no cause he used to punch me in my head and my body just never bruised, he said tome it doesnt matter no body had right to do that and just cause u didnt brusie doesnt minimise the fact that it was wrong, i could of just cried , so if this new man thinks by saying your word has no value cause u had an affair with a married person, well first of all that has nothing to do with it, no means no, and how would he feel about it getting out he was cheating and also an abuser , if he names and shame u , he will be named and shame too, getting justice is hard, stay strong, continuing posting on here and get support to get yourself out of this situation, u not stupid so dont think that , they just know how to target us

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content