mixed-up mum
Participant

Hi there – good to hear from someone who has moved on and is happy and in a good place in their life.

I do often wonder if us women are ever truely ‘over it’ – can what happened totally be in the past?

I wonder if I will ever be totally free and not be affected by how he treated me.

It would be nice if any of you ladies who have been on here for a long time, and now hardly ever post, can let us know what worked for you – how you left it all in the past and moved on?

I wonder how it feels to have a new man in yor life – how you learn to trust again….love again and love someone again……how you cope with letting a man get close to you again (both physically and emotionally)???

Maybe Moon gazing hedgehog you can tell us how you got to were you are now in your life – how you recovered – how you came to be the person you are today……???

It would be good to hear from ladies who have been where we all are now – and ‘come out the other side’……

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content