Falling Skys
Participant

Hi Inneedofsomepeace

Big Hugs

You have been though so much, and nothing that happens to your perp is your fault he needs to take responsibility for his actions. It is all part of their abuse that makes us feel if we did something different they wouldn’t do what they did, but we were in a no win situation. He always said that I had to have the last work so I stop answering back and I lost my spirit. I was damed either way.

My only speak to a few friends about what I have been through more because they don’t understand what its like to be in an abusive relationship if they haven’t been in one. Thats why I love this site, you can post and theres no look of horror, no why didn’t you get out, we are all in it together, so post and read.

Are you getting help with ptsd? My mental health team does give support for this, I can’t do it till I’m away from my abuser.

I don’t cry every night but there is times the tears run down my face and some times I’m not sure where they come from.

Remember to didn’t ask for what you got, we are survivors.

FS xx

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content