Hi Cutie
The best thing you can do is go no contact on him
He is a cheat and he is trying to project it on to you my ex was just the same
Cheating on me and accusing me
He has brought up the other girl just to try and upset you and make u
You start thinking about it all over again it called triangulation
They enjoy all of this nonsense
The only way to upset them is to not answer them
Call the helpline if he wants to take you to court as they will now what support you can get
I hope if you ignore him he will just leave you alone
Big hugs x*x

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

Log in with your credentials


Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content