Ellen b
Participant

Hi I’m a newbie
I’m going through a bit of a rough patch its coming up to the anniversary of the attack that finally ended many years of abuse and I’m sure my head is going to explode I’m in the (detail removed by Moderator) which will see me leaving my family home of (detail removed by Moderator) years (my choice it is the place of too many bad memories) and moving in with my new partner ..my flash backs are back and seem worse then ever im so jumpy and i freak out so easily today in a cafe a man came up quite quickly to get the newspaper from the shelf behind me I froze and my poor partner is on egg shells around me he is very understanding and is one of the few people who know the whole story most just know of the final attack (detail removed by Moderator) doesn’t help when u trying to do what I’d done for years and put on that smile and pretend all is well…I have so many thoughts in my head I could do with Some way of siphoning them out..iv tried to write them down I’m sat crying don’t know where to start

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content