Twisted Sister
Participant

Dear Ayanna

I don’t think it gets fine immediately, and i’m really saddened to hear your suffering day and night, its the inevitable result of everything he’s done.

All i can offer is to say make yourself feel safe in every possible way you can think of, that might be moving to a different room, or if you are upstairs in a house, moving downstairs, surrounding yourself with familiar things to hug and hang onto in the night when you feel scared to reassure yourself. keeping lights handy or tv to distract you is a favorite of mine too, and catching up on your sleep whenever you can, which might be in the middle of the day.

i hope your neighbour is supportive of your struggles and not been complaining?

What did your doctor say to this? I find it so hard to comprehend that you are suffering so badly but not being offered more than this. Have you tried your WA locally? phoning the helpline and asking them for support in your region?

Its so brave of you to post your experience, and i hope you don’t feel so alone perhaps now. Sending you lots of strength and warmest wishes xxKS

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content