Twisted Sister
Participant

well he sounds just lovely. He was threatening this already when they were only babies, well no wonder you are worried about this now, but i wonder how he can have any case for this when they are living with him? Surely you would be the one that has experienced this being as they are with him?

Even if he was believed in court making you out to be an unfit mother, again, they are with him, so why would he need to do this.

I don’t think it would be easy for him to make a case for this, as there would have to be evidence against you. As they are older it would be up to them to say how they felt with you and their choice, you’d hope.

do keep posting if you can, i would also be very worried in your shoes, and its common that we are made out to be crazy, and yes i really do think they work themselves up into a frenzy deliberately to scare and intimidate, and know exactly what they are doing, losing control terrifies them so they have to up the stakes if this seems to be happening.

warmest wishes ks xx

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content