SilkyHalide
Participant

He is lovely that’s the problem. He keeps saying the right things creating an impression of being reasonable. But the children, teens have both dramatically turned against me in very little time since separation. They only lived with him for a fraction of that time and now they won’t even come to me for 1 night. He says its me but all I have done is not give them lots of money like he is and stick to normal discipline and expectations. He pushes my buttons then they hear the fallout and I’ve made minor emotional slip ups but nothing to warrant this without the pre conditioning I’m starting to suspect is by design not ignorance.

the counter accusation im afraid of would be from a previous very short separation. I’ve backed him up on some allegations because my child has significantly exaggerated some physical accusatations but I’ve backed her up on the emotional accusations when SS were involved. So I should have evidence in my favour but if he is doing this contiously he is so clever, he knows I will give him the benefit of the doubt , he knows I’m too trusting, he might know I will do everything to keep children out of it but he is also clever enough to make others think I’m paranoid or look like I’m the one scheming and dragging the children into it.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content