mixed-up mum
Participant

Oh Eve I feel for you so much – wish I was closer and we could spend time together and support one another……

I’m a bit brighter today – not up and dressed yet – but not sleeping all day like I did yesterday…..

I’ve not slept much either – 2-30 when I posted on here last night, and then awake for the day at 6am….

I still haven’t been to my Doc, putting it off as per usual!!!

I think I may be put on anti-depressants too if I see her – I haven’t been on them for St least 26yrs, and even then I did not feel they helped me ,- but then again my marriage was not good even then – so was ANY anti-depressants going to help…..???

What side effects did you get with them??
Did you feel they helped at all??

As I said I know how you feel, yesterday all I wanted to do was sleep, and I did – I hot up St 5-45 and was awake in 12ish – slep ’til 2-30, awake ’til 6-30 slept ’til 8-30, up for food then right back to bed and slept again from 9-00 to 10-30. Up then until 2-30am.
So I slept a lot of the day.

I too had a bit of a row with my son yesterday, I think when you are tired and low it doesn’t take much to make you short tempered, but at the same time I don’t regret what I said – it needed to be said….

I think it needs to be made clear to yourvex that he does NOT come near your house – drop your daughter off at the gate or you go out to the car – DONT let him near your house – he doesn’t NEED to be there.

My ex drops son off in the driveway – he does not come nearer my house than that EVER.

I would not want him to see my house in a mess and give him the satisfaction of knowing I was not ‘coping’.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content