godschild
Participant

Hi I am new to this forum. I have be marries for many many years and have suffered various types of abuse from emotional, verbal , smashing my treasured things, ranting , name calling, blatent denial and told im the abuser. I suffer from agoraphobia fear of going out and monophobia dreaded fear of being alone, so im totally dependant on him, got no support other then a lady who used to live near me but has moved, she has had abusive relationships herself I talk to her on th phone when I can.. I cannot leave, many people override this as they do not understand the complexity of my longstandning phobias. What I need is emotional support form Ladies that know how this feels, I didnt even realise it was domestic abuse until 4 years ago when I read books and got knowledge and it has been very very painfull waking up to it all. it all. The past 5 weeks have been hell , he is slowly destroying , me anxiety and emotions are through the roof and he has nor regard for me at all. He has even tried to make himself the victim with the police who have treated me horribley, I even had abuse from a Lady police officer 15 months ago an she lied and got away with it, The Police have no idea of the tactics of abuse.
Ive ended up in tears and strong emotions this afternoon after he subjected me to a long lecture , not letting me make any response , shouting over me aggressive and demeaning, he said I need to go and get lessons on how to deal with my emotions ! He was comparing me with other Women who would never ” behave ” like me, I asked for back up on what he said, but got none, he keeps on about my emotions and behavior, he will defend anyone else , no matter what they do or say to me, I feel at my wits end and so broken and hurt. When he reduces me to tears he says its emotional blackmail and his abuse gets worse.He totally denes its him, any support welcome. Im trapped in with him and have no one to talk to.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content