Nor82
Participant

Feeling confused, thought in was doing so well until my ex decided to message a mutual friend of ours last night with a message for me! Unfourtunatley she doesn’t know what’s gone on between us and how bad things got. Basically I’m now getting all the sorry and I love you etc, etc, his even saying his having suicidal thoughts! I wish I never read this message I feel like its taken me back to square one and my emotions are everywhere, he knows his not allowed to contact me and I’ve blocked his number on every device so there is no other way he can contact me. Part of me feels sorry for him, and the other part of me is pleased that his so distressed after what he did to me and my children is this normal what I’m feeling, I would never in a million years go back I just wish he would leave me alone if he loved me that much he would never have done this in the first place. His also stated that I should swallow my pride and take some blame as it wasn’t all his fault that comment alone reminded me of how things were is it my fault his making me question my own judgement x

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content