Confused123
Participant

hey hun

congratulaions on baby first. again hun its not u , his just using another technique, u r experienceing trauma bonding , think i told u before, we have to wean ourselves of them, i just have to hear ex voice and am pull in, i had no contact finally for three month, was doing so well, my eldest is now in contact with him again, i heard his voice at new years eve and have been pulled in again, in sense am always checking when he was last on whats app, sad but true, his vocie when i hear him chatting with my eldest, mentally unsettles me, u have to be so strong whilst de attaching yourself, remind yourself why u left, u and your child both better off without him. u explain as last few incidents as not that bad, they r bad hun, no guy has right to hit us, intimidate us , focus on your main points life was perfect till he flipped, he did flip so life is not perfect, its good he has walk away, put things inplace to protect yourself, he did those things not u , his in wrong thats why his gone silent

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content