Confused123
Participant

hey HUn

Always praise yourself for asking support, that itself is hard, ok so we made a lot of bad decision about who we chose, lets get over that even though hard and think how we going to move forward, ok if job centre cant help u ask your support advisor who can guide and help u . u r doing ever so well, u cant block him u say, ask yourself why do u want contact with someone as low as him, he doesnt respect u , u know that too , we fall for there lines thats why we have to do no contat, just press that block button on your phone, even if for a day, slowly it will build up and u will be able to block for longer , we need support to fight these men all the way, people told me when i left to do same,did i listen ,no, nut u know what i realized one day wheni have no contact or dont hear from him,i am amazingly strong and continous reminders that i need to block him, dont owe him nothing ,i did it in end i block him, when i couldnt block him id walk out of room when phone rang and it was him, i put it on silent, do whatever helps u

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content