Confused123
Participant

HI HUN

You dont want him back , u just think u do cause u used to him, they actually do become like a drug for us , our body and mind just adapts to having them in our lives, u have to remember why u walked away hun and tell your self everyday thatu do not deserve that treatment, it is draining but u have to stay away from this man , at the begining it is so hard, mine did so many evil things i didn’t event accept it, i was in total denial when i left , he had mentally broke me down yet i still kept in contact, it was like i was safe in my rent house and that was the barrier that protected me from him, they all do the tears, im sorry, they even ignore us , i never thought mine would give me silent treatment but he did, talk to us ladies as they all play the same game, its shocking they have same techniques , u have to pull yourself away to keep yourself protected, wait and see, u will even miss him sexually, my hormones went mad, there was the person that hurt me so badly,used to force me to have sex with him all time against my will, but i missed the intimacy , it was like that was the last connection i had to be able to feel , to survive with him i cut all my feelings off as he always said u can never have a reaction to anything. Get counselling and try to understand what happened. when i left i said contact is always going to be there cause for kids,just be careful hun as they will use every opportunity to take advantage and get u back

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content