godschild
Participant

Hi, From what I have read it takes lot for an abuser to change, most don’t but I have two books both American and they seem to have better help for perpertrators there, some go through a long course ans still remain in denial as their abuse though, both books are written by Ex abusers the first is by Austin James entitled Emotional abuse the silent killer of marriage, he was emotionally abusive for 30 years and the other one is Angry men and the women who love them by Paul Hegstrom, he was physically and emotionally abusive and is now fully reformed, he actually divorced his wife without her even knowing, as he lied as to not knowing where she was they re married after being apart for I think 7 years as he truly had changed My abuser refuses to read these books and calls the authors all sorts but they have given me great insight into how the abuser works and what is the possible root of it, Im pretty sure they are both avaiable from amazon

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content