godschild
Participant

Hi Alone Iv’e lost many so called friends or more recently chosen to cut them out , People just cut you off when you need them most, ive found that I have given much help and shown kindness to some people and they just turn their backs on you when you need help, I dont get it. I am very very isolated as I have agoraphobia and am dependant on my abuser to even go out, ( I did wonder is there is anyone else with disability on here that is in my position) but People can be awful when you are in this situation , I ran to a neigbour once and she proffesed to know nothing of the abuse I suffer but showed me much kindness, I was in a pretty bad state and she offered me support, just to listen to me etc yet within about 4 weeks she pushed a note through my door saying I dont want anymore Avon , she has been a Customer for years as I have a local round and She cut me off,She walked past me a few weeks ago an totally ignored me its devastating when you are isolated and Friends do this to you.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content