Savingmyself
Participant

Hi Star

I would love mine back but he will abuse me again and again 100 percent because they do not love us and that’s what they do
I can have mine back anytime I want he will willingly come back to have sex and mess me about even though he has another girlfriend now who he gets money from he doesn’t care about her either . Cheating on your partner is abuse too so he abuses his old one and the new one .
His abuse makes me feel crazy and out of control when I am involved with him
So to save my self I have had to get off of his merry go round and I can see all the times and I don’t feel crazy or out of control when I stay away from him for long enough

And I just don’t want that kind of love = abuse for me anymore
We all deserve a lot better care love and understanding from a partner
Not abandonment physical and mental abuse arguments blame and game playing that we can never win with an abuser ever they have been at it too long
Try to take a step back and rest because he will be back and you need space to think if you can put you and your children through it all again and again

Big hugs xx

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content