Ayanna
Participant

Hi, I also lost all my friends. One friend pretended to support me and when I was suicidal she actually encouraged me to kill myself. I have to thank the Samaritans that I did not do it. Then there is another friend who pretended to be a very close friend, but she never bothered to visit me. She promised to visit me a few weeks ago and then cancelled. I do not bother with them. When they text I give them sarcastic replies. They are on facebook with me. They will see my holiday pictures but I will never allow them to see me again in person. They can watch me now how I have a good life and they can sit in their holes being jealous. I lost the trust in human beings and do not feel like making new friends. I do everything by myself. For my next birthday I will book myself into the hotel Shangri La all by myself, with champaign, to celebrate that I have done better than the a******s who pretended to be my friends.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content