mixed-up mum
Participant

Hiya Saving myself – I’m really sorry that you have no one that comes to you – are there no support groups in your area you could attend?? I know there is nothing here like that for me.

Do you have workmates you could ask over??

I’m self-employed, and work alone – so no workmates here either.

But then again as I say – when was the last time any of my friends were here either – its just about at the stage where we see each other Xmas and birthdays and that’s it – mind you I maybe could go to them more too – guess it works both ways eh?? Just don’t like to arrive – not when they have smaller kids with homework to do and bath time etc. I’m free to come and go as I please, no man and the kids don’t need me…..

I’m lucky that me and my daughter are so close – we are always together. I guess that’s why they don’t come over much – they know I have her for company.

As for my male friend – I’m having doubts now – maybe I read too much in to it….maybe there is no ‘connection’….
After all these years of being a married woman I’m a bit out of practice with things like this – ie reading the male mind…..!!!!

I don’t feel good enough anyway – who am I kidding – WHO would want ME!!!!

Yeah I guess our parents were of the generation where you just didn’t say things like that…..all the same it would be nice to hear it now and then eh….

Keep chatting – good to hear from you!!! 🙂 🙂 🙂

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content